Internet or Phone Appointment
Welcome! – Thank you for choosing to work with me.
To better serve the needs of people in my community and abroad, I now offer health, lifestyle lab interpretation, and nutritional supplementation consulting services, through interactive telecommunications and/or by the electronic transmission of information. This is designed to assist you in the proper evaluation, diagnosis, management, and treatment of a number of healthcare problems. This process is referred to as “telemedicine” or “telehealth.” This means that you may be evaluated by me from a distant location.
Fill out the new client paperwork. The single most important criteria for us to help you with your health is a detailed health history. During your initial consultation Dr. Gaila will review your health history and make recommendations for lab tests that are appropriate for your specific health issues.
NEW PATIENT FORMS: Please complete the two fillable forms, hit Save and email to email@example.com
3. FOOD DIARY FORM (please list any supplement or medications you are taking
- When done, scan and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to 11770 Bernardo Plaza Court, Suite 458, San Diego, CA. 92128
- Your initial consultation will be a 95 minute appointment block consultation – $300 US. There will be no additional charge if I need more time before or after the consultation for research or to complete your protocol.
- The block consultation includes a 15 minute review of records/forms/tests and any needed preparation or research before our consultation, a 60 minute phone consultation and a 20 minute time period to research/write your personalized treatment protocol (diet, supplements..) – this will be sent via e-mail.
- Before our initial consultation, please email all of your past and/ or present lab tests, and all of the intake forms in advance
- You may send them electronically or by standard mail
- After reviewing your information, I will contact you to set up our consultation
- If you require tests before our consultation, I will provide you with the tests that should be done.
- Once the appointment is set, you will be asked to prepay for your consultation.
- Please read, print and fill out ALL of the forms above
- Include laboratory test (blood, urine, stool)
- If additional testing is required, I will contact you to discuss this. Any required testing will be the price the lab charges, I do not charge a markup.
- Once I receive all the the data needed, I will contact you to schedule our initial consult, which is designed to get an in-depth history and ask questions based upon the date you have sent.
- New Patient Block Consultation – $300 (15 minute review of forms, 60 minute consultation, 20 minute development of protocols)
- Follow Up Consultations:
- 15 minutes – $75
- 30 minutes – $150
- 45 minutes – $225
- Payment is due prior to consultation
- Methods of payment are: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, you must notify our office a minimum of 48 hours before your scheduled time or you will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
- Dr. Gaila will receive the results of your lab test 2-4 weeks after mailing your specimens to the lab.
- You will receive notification to set up a follow up appointment.
- During this consultation, Dr. Gaila will explain the meaning of your test results and create an individualized therapeutic program that will include dietary recommendations, nutritional supplements, stress management and lifestyle recommendations.
Follow Up Email and/or Phone Support
- Subsequent consultations are scheduled to monitor your progress every one to two months.
- We invite you to contact us should you have any questions during the course of your treatment.
- E-mail questions that require only a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answers are free.
- Additional time spent on the phone or through e-mail will be $25 per 5-minute block of time.
- You can purchase blocks of time via credit card.
- On average, most clients use between 30 and 60 minutes for fine tuning and support.
- 5-minute blocks of time – $25
- 15 minute blocks of time – $75
- Your initials below are granting me authorization to bill your credit card for time spent responding to your email inquiries that require more than a yes or no answer, or phone time, and amount to at least 15 minutes or longer.