Program for Digestive Problems
- Assess for Food Allergies & Eliminate with Acupressure Allergy Relief Technique
- Research has shown that
such as IBS, acid reflux, indigestion, heartburn, abdominal and intestinal pain, gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation and vomiting are primarily caused by food allergies
- Allergy to foods creates inflammation throughout the gastrointestinal tract
- Inflammation can lead to reflux, heartburn, colic, bloating, pain, gas, diarrhea or constipation
- Assess Nutritional Status
- A healthy intestinal tract contains trillions of bacteria
Symptoms can develop when the disease causing bacteria in the intestine begin to overwhelm the beneficial bacteria
- Replace probiotic bacteria wit Ultraflora Integrity
- Eradicate yeast overgrowth with Lauricidin
- Repair and restore gut function with GI Sustain program
GI Sustain™ is a medical food formulated to provide specialized nutritional support, including amino acids and prebiotic fiber, combined with readily digestible, low-allergenic-potential macronutrients for patients with leaky gut syndrome. Featuring L-glutamine and isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO), this formula supports intestinal mucosal integrity and promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria to address dysbiosis associated with leaky gut syndrome.
Supports microbial balance.
Nourishes the cells of the colonic mucosa.
Features low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine HCl and L-threonine for an improved protein source.
Provides rice syrup solids as a natural energy source.
Provides a readily absorbed and metabolized lipid source.
Provides the prebiotic IMO to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacillus and bifidobacteria.
IMO is a gentle fiber that is naturally sweet but has a low-glycemic index.
Formulated with nutrients such as zinc gluconate and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity.
- Digestive System Lab Testing
- Stool Gastrointestinal Pathogen Screen – This GI Pathogen screen determines the existence of abnormal bacteria, yeast, fungus and parasites
- Helicobactor Pylori Stool Antigens – This test detects the presence of H pylori mice-organisms in the stool It frequently finds infections that may not show up on blood tests.