Scientific research is proving that the best approach for addressing eczema naturally is to improve gut and immune health though a healthy diet and good nutrition. A study at the University of Texas Health Science Center found that 75% of children with eczema had food allergies. Allergy causes inflammation and eczema is an inflammatory condition. We have helped thousands of patients over the past 30+ years by recommending the following program:
- Avoid the most common Food Allergens – eggs, cow’s milk products, wheat, oats, barley, rye, corn, citrus fruit, shellfish, chocolate, peanuts and refined foods.
- Switch to natural, “free” laundry detergents, soaps, shampoos, creams and household cleaners.
- Identify and eliminate allergies through a natural, Allergy Elimination technique called Acupressure Allergy Relief
- Take a high quality Probiotic supplement to re-build the friendly bacteria in the gut, enhance immunity and balance the bad bacteria that cause inflammation and eczema.
- EPA/DHA omega 3 fats are essential for healing and reducing inflammation. At least 99% of our population is essential fatty acid deficient.
- Use organic Coconut Oil for cooking and apply to the skin for dryness. Coconut oil contains lauric acid, a compound that kills bacteria, fungus and viruses.
- Repair the lining of the intestines with GI Sustain. Antibiotics, food allergens, sugar, fried and processed foods cause inflammation and damage the lining of the intestine. This leads to further inflammation though out the body and suppresses the immune system.
- For wet/oozing eczema, make a Magnesium Spray made by combining 1 cup of warm, distilled water with 1 tablespoon of sea salt and a pinch of epson salt or magnesium flakes. Put this into a spray bottle or apply with a cotton ball. This recipe frequently works better than moisturizing and can relieve the symptoms.If you have any questions, or if you would like more information about natural treatment for allergies, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.